Register Today For PAW's 2019
Annual Meeting In Cheyenne
This year the annual meeting has a new location, new agenda, and new activities! Golf tournament and trap shooting to benefit PAWPAC the afternoon before. Uninterrupted meeting and trade show in Cheyenne. Engaging keynote speaker at Chairman's dinner. Register by August 12!REGISTER TODAY
SCHEDULE OF ANNUAL MEETING EVENTS :
Monday, August 19
12:30pm: Golf tournament
Details: Golf tournament at the FE Warren Air Force Base. Shotgun start, four ball scramble. Registration: $150 per person, or $85 government. Includes green fees, cart and refreshments.
3:30pm: Trap shooting competition
Details: 100 shot trap shooting competition at the Cheyenne Trap and Skeet Club. Loaner shotguns will be available.
Registration: $150 per person, or $85 government. Includes traps, shells and refreshments.
12:30pm: Golf and Trap Combo Event
Details: 9 holes of golf at shotgun start, four ball scramble. 50 shot trap shooting at 3:30pm.
Registration: $150 per person, or $85 government. Includes green fees, cart, traps, shells and refreshments.
Registration for all events must be by personal check or credit card, no corporate checks accepted. Contact Rachel Sanborn to register for golf, shooting, or combo events (firstname.lastname@example.org, 307-234-5333).
6:00 to 8:00pm – Welcome Reception (open to all meeting registrants)
Special Guest: Former U.S. Representative Cynthia Lummis
Location: Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon’s Official Residence.
Shuttle service to and from Little America and the Residence will be provided and is encouraged as parking is very limited.
Tuesday, August 20
7:30am – 8:30am - Breakfast is available
Trade show open
8:15am – 10:30am Opening General Session
- Paul Ulrich, Chairman, Petroleum Association of Wyoming
- The Honorable Marian Orr, Mayor, City of Cheyenne
- Pete Obermueller, President, Petroleum Association of Wyoming
PAW Year in Review
- The Honorable Drew Perkins, President, Wyoming Senate
A View from the Dias
- Randall Luthi, Senior Energy Advisor, Office of Governor Mark Gordon
- Jenifer Scoggin, Director, Office of State Lands and Investments
The State of Oil and Gas in Wyoming
- Casey Hammond, Principle Deputy Assistant Secretary for Land and Minerals Management, United States Department of Interior
Energy Dominance: Federal land energy development in the Trump Administration.
10:30am – 11:00am Break and trade show open
11:00am – 12:15pm Morning Breakout Sessions
- Rep. Dan Zwonitzer, Chairman, House Revenue Committee
- Rep. Don Burkhart, Vice Chairman, House Minerals Committee
- Rep. Bob Nicholas, Chairman, House Appropriations Committee
- Sen. Brian Boner, Chairman, Select Federal Natural Resources Committee
A View from the Capitol: Wyoming Legislators discuss hot button issues in Wyoming’s Legislature – Moderated by PAW Government Affairs Co-Chairman, Megan Degenfelder
- Robin Sessions Cooley, Director, Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Robert Hill, Past President, Wyoming Association for Career and Technical Education
When hoping is not enough: What oil and gas can do to build and retain the workforce we need
- Innovative Solutions for Flare Gas
- Tom Poteet, Vice President, Corporate Development, Mesa Natural Gas Solutions
- Maximizing the Efficiency of Oil and Gas Production in Wyoming
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute
Wyoming has technical challenges…Let’s solve them
12:30pm – 2:30pm Membership Lunch, General Session and Business Meeting
- The Honorable Troy Thompson, Laramie County Commissioner and President of the Wyoming County Commissioners Association.
- The Honorable Liz Cheney (R-WY), United States Representative
A view from Washington
- Jerad Stack, Director, Wyoming Technology Business Center in Casper
- Sarah Fitz-Gerald, Chief Strategy Officer, Wyoming Business Council
Moving Wyoming Forward: Startups, Entrepreneurship, and Recruitment for a New Era in Oil and Gas
- Nominating Committee Report and Election of Board of Directors
PAW Business Meeting
2:30pm – 2:45pm Break and trade show open
2:45pm – 4:45pm PAW Committee-based Breakout sessions
- GHG Emissions and NEPA for APDs
- Merry Gamper, Physical Scientist – Fluid Minerals Program, BLM WY State Office
Public Lands Committee
- Planned Greater Sage-Grouse Exceptions Process
- Travis Bargsten, Physical Scientist, BLM WY State Office
- Amanda Withroder, Habitat Protection Program Supervisor, Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- Wyoming’s migration corridor round table
- Renny MacKay, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Governor Mark Gordon
- Angi Bruce, Deputy Director, Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- Bailey Schreiber, Natural Resource Counsel, Wyoming County Commissioners Association
- Water Quality and Air Quality
- Doug Benevento, Senior Counselor for Regional Management and State Affairs, Environmental Protection Agency.
- Todd Parfitt, Director, Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality.
Exploration and Production Committee
- Permitting in Wyoming
- Mark Watson, Supervisor, Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.
- Infrastructure Challenges in the Powder River Basin
- The Honorable Jim Willox, Commissioner, Converse County
Transportation and Safety Committee
- Seeking new markets for Wyoming’s natural gas
- Andrew Browning, Western States and Tribal Nations Alliance
- How big of a hole is it? Understanding Wyoming’s Budget and Tax Structure
- Rep. Jerry Obermueller
- Rulings from the State Board of Equalization and the impact on oil and gas
- Walter Eggers, Holland and Hart
5:15pm VIP Reception, Invitation Only
5:30pm General Reception
6:00pm Chairman’s Dinner
Annual meeting registration:
$200 for PAW members. $250 for non-members.
Register by August 12.
Chairman's dinner and keynote address only:
$125 for PAW members. $150 for non-members.
Register by August 12.
Interested in participating in our trade show?
$450 for PAW members. $650 for non-members.